The sweet and irresistible creaminess of yema always make us crave for more. That is why there are high demand for this sweet treat. But in order to earn big form this kind of business, you will need to compute how much you have to spent for making the yemas. Afterwards, you should decide for how much you will sell it. Always keep in mind that as a product becomes higher in price, its demand will decrease. Therefore, the best idea in here is that you should find the price wherein the consumers of yema will find it cheap yet you will not bankrupt. You may produce more than what is mentioned for the ingredients here but make sure to use proportionality. Make many by selling this in schools, carinderias and for special occasions. You’ll see to it that it sells good in students because they love sweets. Be creative enough in advertising yema so that it will buy. You may also try offering it in boxes with great packaging as gifts or give away for different occasions.
Try making yema now using this easy recipe we have here as your starter. Yema is basically a type of custard canady made from egg yolks and condensed milk. This all-timed Filipino dessert is the one easiest to make and the ingredients are readily available that does not require a lot of cooking and preparation time. This recipe is yema ball that are ball-shaped and perfect for dessert. Note that there are many ways to present this dessert but the common is the use of colored cellophane. The mixture is scooped and placed inside the individually cut cellophane and manually molded until the shape becomes pyramid-like. No matter how you will package it, just make sure to choose the most suitable for your customer’s demand.
- 6 egg yolks (the yellow part of the egg)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk which is approximately 396 grams
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g of sugar
- You will need cellophane that you will be using for the wrapping of the yema.
Procedure in making Yema
- Get a mixing bowl. Be sure that it is clean so that you will not mix the ingredients with some dirt. Mix the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Get a saucepan where you will boil the mixture. Do not put a strong fire because it might burn it. Put it in a low heat and stir the mixture continuously.
- The mixture is ready when it forms a bubbles. Let cool. When cooled, form the mixture into balls about 2 to 3 cm in diameter.
- In another saucepan, caramelize the sugar over low heat until all is melted.
- Drop the balls one by one into the pot and coat completely with the caramel. Once coated, pick up each ball with a toothpick. Set aside to cool.
- When cooled, wrap the balls in cellophane and twist both ends to secure.
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....