Also known as Home Development Mutual Fund or HDMF, commonly known as Pag-IBIG (Pagtutulungan sa kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industriya at Gobyerno) Fund assured to refund the member’s total accumulated savings (TAV) that is consist of the member’s monthly savings, employer counterpart share(if any) and total annual dividend earnings.
But there are certain criteria for valid withdrawals. Here are the 6 Grounds for Membership Termination or Withdrawal
Member must have remitted at least 240 monthly membership contributions with the Fund. For Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP) members, membership with the Fund shall be at the end of five (5), ten (10), fifteen (15), or twenty (20) years depending on the option of the member upon membership registration.
Member shall be compulsorily retired upon reaching age 65. He may however, opt to retire upon the occurrence of any of the following:
Actual retirement from the SSS, the GSIS or a separate employer provident/retirement plan, provided the member has at least reached age 45
Upon reaching age 60
Permanent Total Disability or Insanity
The following disabilities shall be deemed total and permanent:
- Temporary total disability lasting continuously for more than 120 days;
- Complete loss of sight of both eyes;
- Loss of two limbs at or over the ankle or wrist;
- Permanent complete paralysis of two limbs;
- Brain injury resulting in incurable imbecility or insanity; and
- Such other cases which are adjudged to be total and permanent disability by a duly licensed physician and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Termination from Service by Reason of Health
Permanent departure from the country
In case of death, the Fund benefits shall be divided among the member’s legal heirs in accordance with the New Civil Code as amended by the New Family Code.
Requirements for Claim
Basic Requirements apply to all reason for claim
- Application for Provident Benefits Claim (APB, HQP-PFF-040)
- Pag-IBIG Transaction Card and one (1) valid ID card with photo and signature of Claimant
If the Pag-IBIG Transaction Card is not available, two (2) valid ID cards with photo and signature of Claimant.
Pag-IBIG Transaction Card and one (1) valid ID card with photo and signature of Claimant.
- Service Record (For Government Employee)
- Statement of Service (For AFP)
(The following additional documents shall be submitted depending on the reason for claim)
- For Death
- NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Member’s Death Certificate
- Notarized Proof of Surviving Legal Heirs (HQP-PFF-030)
- NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate of all children or Baptismal/Confirmation Certificate (If with child/children)
- Notarized Affidavit of Guardianship (HQP-PFF-028) (if with child/children below 18 years old, or if child/children is/are physically/mentally incompetent)
- To establish kinship with the deceased member, the claimant shall submit any one of the following:
- NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Member’s/Claimant’s Birth Certificate
- NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Non-Availability of Birth Record and Notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons (HQP-PFF-029)
- Certified True Copy of Member’s/Claimant’s Baptismal/Confirmation Certificate
- If Member is single, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
If Member is married, NSO Certified True Copy of Member’s Marriage Contract and Advisory on Marriage.
- For Retirement
- Any one of the following:
NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
NSO/PSA Certified True Copy of Non-Availability of Birth Record and Notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons (HQP-PFF-029)
- Notarized Certificate of Early Retirement (For Private Employee only, at least 45 years old)
- GSIS Retirement Voucher (For Government Employee)
- Order of Retirement (For AFP)
- For Permanent Total Disability or Insanity/Termination from the Service by Reason of Health
Physician’s Certificate/Statement (With clinical or medical abstract)
For Permanent Departure from the Country
Photocopy of Passport with Immigrant Visa/Residence Visa/Settlement Visa or its equivalent
Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines Permanently (HQP-PFF-031) (No need to submit if already based abroad)
Other Important Articles
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....