Nowadays, people are getting busier in no pace of time. This is the reason why 24/7 stores are becoming in demand especially in areas where there are heavy foot traffic. This types of store is very convenient and have mostly of the items a traveller is looking for. Being a business pursuant, franchising a Ministop is a great investment. Fortunately here are the relevant information that can help you understand how to franchise, how much you need and who you must contact to start your own Ministop franchise.
MINISTOP is a 24-hour convenience store chain and is a franchise of Ministop Co. Ltd., one of the largest convenience store chains in Japan. The store carries a wide assortment of merchandise and extensive selection of ready-to-eat products.
MINISTOP Philippines helps franchisees by being responsible for the preparation and development of the franchisees and store personnel. The company promises to ensure the uniformity of the standards across all MINISTOP branches in terms of the quality of products and services.
Benefits of a MiniStop Franchise
From the company’s franchising information brochure:
– Our Profit Sharing model allows franchisees to earn more as they sell more.
– Our stores are equipped with computers to facilitate the quick and efficient exchange of data.
– Stocks are readily available within 24 hours or less from the Distribution Center which provides daily delivery requirements.
– We provide full Marketing Support by constantly engaging in promotions and merchandising activities.
– We provide Store Operations the necessary supportsystem which includes training programs, marketing and manpower assistance, 24-hour call service center for repairs and maintenance and other daily operational concerns.
Store Location Requirements
MiniStop’s franchisor in the Philippines is Robinsons Convenience Stores and requires prospective MiniStop locations to:
Be in a strategic location such as call centers, commercial buildings, residential, institutional establishments, transport hub and school areas
Preferably be in a corner lot
Be accessible to public transport
Franchise Fee, Investment Cost, and ROI
- Franchise Fee: P600,000
- Total Franchise Cost / Investment: P3 Million and above, depending on store size and layout
- The expected payback period is said to be 24 to 36 months.
- Franchising Package Inclusions
- Use of Logo
- Marketing Support
- Operations Support
- Accounting Support
Franchising Application Steps
- Step 1: Attend the MINISTOP Franchise Presentation
- Step 2:Submit Letter of Intent
- Step 3: Conduct an ocular visit and Prepare a Feasibility Study
- Step 4: Attend Interview with the Area Franchise Manager
- Step 5: Panel Discussion with Department Heads
- Step 6: Introduction of Mancomm
- Step 7: Signing of Franchise Agreement
- Step 8: Payment of Franchise Fee
- Step 9: Training of Franchisee and Personnel
- Step 10: Submission of Required Permits and other Documents and Store Opening
Robinsons Convenience Stores, Inc.
110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
For inquiries, call:
Direct Line (+632) 631-8639
Telefax (+632) 631-8638
Mobile (63) 922-8780629 / (+63) 922-5377120
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....