Siomai is one of the Filipino’s favorite food though its origin is actually from foreign country. There are many flavors of it depending on the ingredients used and commonly available in food stalls in malls or even along the streets. If you are looking for a business to invest, you can never go wrong in putting up food business because it is one of the basic needs of people. Franchising a Master Siomai Store is perfect because their products is well-known and one of those favorite siomai in the Phillipines. Fortunately in this article, you will know the important information needed on how to franchise, how much you need and who to contact to start your own Master Siomai franchise.
About Master Siomai
Master Siomai was established in 2007 and currently has 700 outlets and counting to date. It offers siomai, one of the most popular Chinese snack products known to Pinoys.The franchise uses Japanese-themed food cart in the hopes of giving customers the feel of ordering from a Japanese food stall. According to the company, they developed the Japanese siomai to give the conventional product a totally different but flavorful twist.
Main Products and/or Services Offered
No. of Branches
Philippines – 600 (as of 2012)
Total Franchise Cost / Investment
Standard Package Inclusions
- 1 Unit Japanese Inspired Foodcart
- 1 Unit 5-cu. ft. Chest Freezer
- 1 Siomai Stainless Siomai Steamer
- 1 Plastic Juice Container
- Also Kitchen & Plastic wares | Food Products | Paper Products | Uniforms | Cleaning Supplies
- Look for your own location.
- If the location is within the mall, an award notice or lease proposal before the site evaluation is required.
- If the location is in a busy street, terminal, school or campus, there must be a verbal or written agreement with the lessor that the location will be leased by you before our site evaluation.
- Call Master Siomai office for the schedule of site evaluation: (02)-281-3635 | 0923-441-9957 | 09234419958.
- A 50% deposit of the total package price is required before the foodcart construction.
- Owner will attend Business Operation meetings.
- Selected crews will attend orientation and training.
- Signing of Franchise Agreement.
- Full Payment upon delivery of the foodcart.
88 C. Arellano St.,
Malabon City Metro Manila Philippines
Fax: (02) 282-4941
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....