Cupcakes seemed to be the most common thing during different parties such as birthday, debut, or even wedding. Even though, it doesn’t replace the role of the traditional cakes during parties but rather, cupcakes serve as dessert or giveaways in various events. If you are planning to start a business, your cupcakes must be really delicious as well as unique in order to standout in the industry.
Today, themed parties are the trend so you must be able to come up with different cupcake decors along with themes that varies on the event. Also, it would be helpful if you learn how to make variety of flavors rather than just chocolate cupcake even if it remains one of the most favorite flavor of party-goers.
If you want to venture in your own home-based cupcake business, we have here easy and simple chocolate cupcake recipe you can always try.
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 6 to 8 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Line with paper liners or lightly butter 16 muffin cups.
- Put boiling water and cocoa powder in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Allow it to cool at room
- Whisk the flour, salt and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy in the bowl of your hand or electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with batter then bake for about 16 to 20 minutes or until risen. It should be springy to touch and a toothpick inserted into it must come out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and place in a wire rack to cool.
- You may now frost with icing once the cupcakes have completely cooled. Use a small spatula or a piping to spread the frosting on cupcakes.
- While cupcakes are best served the day they are made, you may cover and store them for a few days.
Procedure (butter cream frosting):
- Mix the butter until smooth and creamy using an electric mixing bowl or electric mixer.
- Add milk, 4 cups of sugar and vanilla on low speed mix until combined.
- Add two more cups of sugar on low speed until it becomes light and fluffy. Check f you need to add the remaining two cups of sugar.
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....