If you are planning to start a home-based business, this leche flan is perfect to start. Filipinos love this sweet and caramel like dessert that is staple in occasions such as Fiestas, birthdays, holidays and even on daily dessert. Leche flan is mostly cooked during Christmas and without it your Christmas eve is not complete.
Remember that there are many variations of leche flan, feel free to make your own which will be much easier and convenient for you as perfecting it is difficult. It is up to you on how you will make yours but you can always follow the ingredients and recipe we have here. Serve the leche flan as a dessert and it will leave a smile on each of the faces of the people that will taste it. selling leche flan as your business, you need to know how to market it effectively. One good tip is to sell it to people at offices as they will surely buy because they are too stressed and upon seeing the product they will sure starve for leche flan.
Disregarding the season, you can always bake leche flan at any time of the year and sell it to other people. Surely, this will be a good source of income because it is a popular food that people loves. If you want to try and cook leche flan, here are the things that you will be needing:
- 1 can (390g) evaporated milk
- 1 can (390g) condensed milk
- 10 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
Instructions in cooking Leche Flan:
- Get a saucepan that you will use. Dissolve the sugar and water then heat it in moderate temperature until it becomes caramelized. An output of pale brown is sweet while a dark one means a bitter one so you can choose what you want. Put in a container that is covered.
- In a mixing bowl, put together the egg yolk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix it thoroughly but carefully to prevent the formation of bubbles. In case there is still a solid, strain the mixture.
- Next, combine the two mixtures and put it in an aluminum molds. Cover the molds individually.
- Steam the mixture for 20-40 minutes. Before baking the Leche Flan, place the molds on a larger baking pan half filled with very hot water. Pre-heat oven to about 370 degrees before baking.
- Remove the Leche Flan in the baker and then let it cool until it reaches room temperature. Afterwards, refrigerate it for several hours.
- To serve, run a knife in the edges so the Leche Flan will loosen.
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....