The hot weather of summer may be irritating and hassle, but instead of complaining about it, why not beat its heat while earning extra money by selling ice candy? Filipinos are naturally fond of this simple, cheap and yet delicious cooler. Many Pinoys choose to treat themselves with it particularly during summer season. It is a good choice as alternative to branded ice cream that is more pricy. Also, it is commonly available to sari-sari stores, school canteens, fresh market, mini-groceries or any public place with lots of food track.
Selling ice candy is good for you if you are looking for low capital business. Plus, it has the potential to become an instant hit especially this summer season. It is profitable and relatively good business in this tropical country. Did you know that there are Pinoy couple that started selling ice candy in public school canteens and carinderias with only a capital of P20 then became multi-millionaires?
Start your own business now using this easy and yet savoring ice candy recipe that can produce 200 pieces.
- 7 liters of water
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 cups corn or cassava starch dissolved in 1.5 liters of water
- 1 3/4 kilos of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- desired favoring such as chocolate, buko, strawberry, mango or pineapple
- 200 pcs 1 1/4 x 10 ice candy wrapper
- Place 7 liters of water in a big pot then bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and salt. Mix well until it becomes fully dissolved.
- Add powdered milk and dissolved corn or cassava starch into the boiling water. Stir this very well to prevent lump formation.
- Boil for 8 minutes then turn o the heat.
- Allow it to cool for a few hours.
- After cooling, you may now add your desired favoring.
- Pack in the ice candy wrappers then freeze until fully frozen.
You may also like Oreo Ice Candy
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....