Even though there are many cuisine that doesn’t really originated in the Philippines, Filipinos have their own casserole recipes. This are the simple specialties that are usually localized to please our palate. Speaking of it, one of the most popular of those is chicken macaroni salad, that is commonly serves as an ideal snack or appetizer.
Chicken macaroni salad is among those dishes that is usually served in most family gatherings, fiestas, picnics, and other occasions. There are numerous restaurants that have also included it in their menu. Perhaps, one major fast food chain has it as among its popular add-in-side-dishes.
How about taking advantage of this demand and turning it into a profitable business? Selling and taking orders for this casserole will surely earn you extra income while just at home. you may be surprised how profitable making and selling chicken macaroni salad can be. Here is an easy recipe that is tried and tested recipe to get you started. Note not to overcook your macaroni.
- 500 grams of elbow macaroni
- 500 grams of shredded chicken (preferably breast part)
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 can (20 ounces) of dried pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- ¾ cups of minced carrots
- ½ cup of raisins (optional)
- ½ cup of minced onion
- 1 teaspoon of pickles
- Pinch of salt and pepper to enhance taste
- Cook chicken by putting it into boiling water. Add a teaspoon of salt. Let it cook over medium heat for about half an hour or until chicken meat gets soft. Drain water afterwards and let chicken cool down.
- Shred the chicken meat using a fork or your clean hands. Set aside.
- Cook elbow macaroni by following cooking instructions provided in the package. Drain and set aside.
- In a huge mixing bowl or stainless bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, pickles, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add macaroni, shredded chicken, minced carrots, pineapple tidbits, and raisins (optional). Thoroughly toss until all ingredients are ideally distributed.
- Top with grated cheese and gently toss again.
- Refrigerate for about an hour. Your chicken macaroni salad can now be served or delivered to your customers.
To all the readers of this website Thebrightinvestor.com, please read carefully and understand this disclaimer before you use or implement all the contents found here. Some of the posts are risky to use if you are a beginner.
All the post and contents of this website Thebrightinvestor.com is for public information only, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or the assurance that will work for you if you implement some of the tutorials posted on this website. We are working to the best of our skills to make this website updated and working, but due to the fact that every seconds there some updates taking place on the World Wide Web it’s out of our control if some of the contents here will not work. Read More....